Mkeke has specialized in designing iPhone cases since 2015. During that time it has managed to become a brand of the best iPhone cases, achieving over 1,000,000 positive reviews! Now, Mkeke has revamped its new iPhone 14 lineup to bring us two amazing new offerings — including a brand new magnetic case — that will make you think twice about getting a case direct from Apple. Check out the video below for a hands-on look and for a limited time get 20% off Amazon.
Since the launch of the iPhone 12 lineup with the all-new MagSafe feature, more and more consumers require MagSafe compatible cases. More customers are using MagSafe chargers, MagSafe wallets, and other MagSafe accessories. Having a MagSafe-enabled case that also increases the strength of the MagSafe magnet is a must.
In the steps of the new Mkeke Magnetic Bag. This case is great for anyone who likes to show off the color of the phone they’ve got while still providing their iPhone great protection. The clear magnetic case provides iPhone users with a thick and durable case that makes them feel confident in hand.
Some of its notable features include:
- The raised edges and the four corners with built-in airbags can prevent the screen and camera from being crushed or scratched.
- It has military-grade drop protection that can protect the phone in an accidental drop.
- Mkeke has climate-friendly certification, Amazon’s Choice, and the Amazon Best Seller banner.
- The iPhone 14 Pro Max case with MagSafe is compatible with all QI-certified MagSafe chargers and car mounts. (strong magnetic force 2600G)
The four air-cushion corners really help reduce any impact that occurs to the iPhone when dropped from high heights, and the lip around the screen and camera allows you to place your phone face down knowing it won’t get scratched or scratched. For me, the best feature is the strength of the magnet, the 2600G of magnetic force really helps maintain constant contact with all of your MagSafe accessories!
Mkeke’s new silicone cases are the ones I would personally choose. If you’ve ever used one of Apple’s first-party silicone cases, you’ll be well aware of what this looks like. The outer shell of the case is a soft-touch rubberized material that is easy to hold in the hand. It’s all very smooth, yet still easy to grip.
Then the inside of the case might be my favorite part. It’s made with a soft-touch microfiber lining to help keep your phone fully protected. It also has very simple branding, with the logo appearing on the inside of the case.
Some other features to consider:
- Skin friendly and designed for customer comfort.
- It adopts real environmental protection liquid silicone, made up of new Betley material, synthetic silicone resin, and HSL-E0806 ink.
- Curved surface streamlined design, it does not feel scratchy when you touch it.
- The magnetic functionality of the iPhone case with MagSafe is compatible with all QI-certified MagSafe chargers and car mounts.
- Built-in N52H magnets with strong magnetic attraction of up to 2900Gs effectively strengthen magnetic contacts and ensure wireless charging is aligned automatically.
- Healthy and environmentally friendly materials that meet RoHS, California 65 and other environmental requirements. Product materials have passed international carbon neutral certification.
The unibody design, soft-touch materials, and MagSafe improvements make this silicone case one of my favorites this year, and I didn’t even mention the price!
Pricing and availability
Both cases are now available on Amazon. The transparent magnetic case is available in 10 different colors, for all iPhones in the iPhone 14 line and is priced at $16.99. The silicone case is also available for all versions of the iPhone 14, comes in eight different colors, and starts at $16.99, too (with a $2 off coupon). Meanwhile, Apple charges $49.99 for their versions of these cases!
Summary (+ 20% off)
Both of these Mkeke offerings are great for anyone looking for a MagSafe compatible bag. Personally, I would opt for the silicone case, but that’s just my preference. Both cases offer great protection, a strong MagSafe magnet, and the ability to design them just the way you want them.
What do you think of these cases? Are they worth it for under $20? Let me know, and let’s discuss in the comments!
FTC: We use affiliate links to earn income. more.